wedding season is here! whether you’re buying a bridal shower gift for a coworker or getting some goodies for the groom, send any newlywed off to happily ever after with presents they’ll both adore for years to come.
for the mr.
1. slip him this leather flask with a good bottle of whiskey for a gift he’s sure to savor.
2. the perfect carryall for the honeymoon (and beyond), this waxwear duffle is just as at home touring europe’s grandest cities as it is on vacation in paradise.
3. whether he’s off to his bachelor party or on a business trip, he’ll keep his toiletries safely stowed with this dop kit in tow.
4. charming cufflinks for a charming man—enough said.
5. toast the newlyweds’ charmed life together by treating them to our fine crystal decanter, sweetly adorned with a few favorite signs of good luck.
6. they’ll both be able to use our sleek monogram stationery, dressed up with their shared initial
7. sprinkle their everyday with a bit of flavor, thanks to our adorable elephant salt & pepper shakers.
for the mrs.
8. she’ll keep keys to their new home within easy reach with our silver fob, engraved with the quip “off you go!” on an oversized spade.
9. perfectly sized to hold vows, lipstick and extra tissue, our i married adventure book clutch is the ideal accessory for her big day.
10. our glossy patent wristlet will chicly keep her passport, license and boarding pass handy as she heads off for the honeymoon.
11. our gold bangle makes a darling accessory for someone who is tying the knot.
Filed under: deliberate polish
don't miss most shared posts
February 15, 2013 | column: the style spy
February 11, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
February 08, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
January 25, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love