stow your summer whites until next year and get excited for autumn by reaching for ruby, our september color of the month. we’ve come up with a few fresh ways to wear this gem of a hue, sure to add a decadent dose of richness to your fall wardrobe.
1. channel your inner bookworm: slip on a pair of our red rebecca readers and watch how the unexpected hit of color makes you look like the coolest kid in the class.
2. try a jewel-toned coat: less obvious than a bright cocktail dress, make an entrance at the fall fête in over-the-top outerwear, such as our gorgeous patrice coat in crushed raspberry.
3. pucker up: paint lips with a swipe of our new, deeply-saturated supercalifragilipstick! in adventurous red—a quick way to add pop to your pout.
4. drip in jewels: whether you pair it with a silk tank and skinnies on the weekend or your favorite lbd at the party, you’re sure to make a royal statement with our on the ave necklace.
5. get carried away: paint the town ruby with our cooper square kaley, roomy enough to fit all your going-out essentials (iphone, lipstick, credit cards). we love its glossy finish, which adds high-impact polish to whatever you’re wearing on a friday night.
Filed under: what's new
don't miss most shared posts
February 15, 2013 | column: the style spy
February 11, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
February 08, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
January 25, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love