gentlemen, consider this our valentine’s day gift to you: swing by our shop and scoop up one these lovely last-minute gifts for your lady to make her fall head over heels. (bonus points if you show up on her doorstep with a bottle of bubbly as well—we love taittinger rose cuvee.)
and for the ladies, if you’re not sure what to get your beau, we’ve borrowed a few solid last-minute ideas from our friends at jack spade, too!
1. new bond street ettie she’ll love both the stunning pink color and chic, compact size of our adorable mini cross-body, perfectly proportioned to stow her going-out essentials tonight.
2. be mine boyfriend necklace a lovely ring pendant dangles from this gold-plated necklace, which she’ll keep close to her heart. take it to your local engraver and inscribe the ring with her initials or a special message for a sweet, personalized touch.
3. be mine mini heart studs the perfect present for the girl with a heart of gold, these darling studs are sure to become her everyday staple.
4. twirl eau de parfume our signature fragrance is infused with notes that any girl will fall for–—blackberries, currents, french macarons and a dash of joie de vivre.
5. meet your match idiom bangle lovestruck? say it with our cheeky enamel bangle, playfully adorned with a cupid’s arrow and delicately engraved with the phrase “meet your match” on the interior.
FOR HIM (from jack spade)
1. rand hoodie crafted of a soft french terry fleece, this bright hoodie is the gift that keeps on giving—he’ll love the casual, worn-in feel of a long-loved sweatshirt (plus, what guy doesn’t love a good hoodie?); you’ll love to steal it from him the next morning for brunch at jo’s for steak & eggs and bloody marys.
2. stag horn bottle opener hand-carved from reclaimed deer antlers, this stag horn bottle opener is equal parts refined and rustic when he’s kicking back beers with the boys.
3. striped socks knock his socks off with the perfect striped pair, crafted of cozy stretch cotton.
4. bones money clip he’ll be charmed with this cheeky silver money clip, designed to keep the modern bankroller’s bones (bacon, cheddar, clams or whatever he likes to call it) neatly tucked away.
5. waxwear wayne duffle why? because it’s perfectly sized to hold his essentials for a weekend getaway (roadmaps, warm sweater, a stack of soft cotton tees). and also because every sexy man needs a sexy bag.
Filed under: what's new
don't miss most shared posts
February 15, 2013 | column: the style spy
February 11, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
February 08, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
January 25, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love