1. keep our university stripe scarf on hand at the office to stay warm during the workday this winter. it’s spun from a soft, ultra-lightweight wool, making it the perfect layer for both indoors and out.
2. slip on our mad for mondrian necklace, crafted with colorful resin beads, for a dose of graphic charm anytime youroutfit needs a pick-me-up.
3. add a nautical twist by stepping out in our bow-topped tasha ballerinas. crafted of cozy striped jersey, they’re the perfect pair to keep feet comfy to and from the office, and while running errands around town on the weekend.
4. give your boring black tote a break and reach for a striped handbag, like our barclay street parker, to mix it up for day. we love the bag’s luggage-inspired details, such as an oversized i.d. tag and contrasting trim.
5. reach for some sweet arm candy, like our toe the line bangle adorned with cheerful lemon and ivory stripes, to brighten up your going-out outfit.
Filed under: hot off the press
don't miss most shared posts
February 15, 2013 | column: the style spy
February 11, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
February 08, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
January 25, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love