travel like a pro - we asked brand stylist brad goreski to share his top travel tips, tricks and in-flight essentials
whether he’s dashing off to a styling gig across the globe at a moment’s notice, packing for fashion week in a slew of cities or working his red carpet magic on a-list clients during awards season, brand stylist brad goreski knows how to jet set in style. (just look at the irresistible outfits he styled for the different destinations in our city guides.) here, he shares his top tips, tricks and in-flight essentials for traveling like a pro.
1. favorite place to visit: “new york city! or somewhere on a beach soaking in the sun.”
2. one thing you never leave los angeles without: “a comfortable (yet chic) pair of traveling shoes.”
5. best multi-duty item to pack in your carry-on: “a good blazer usually goes a long way. otherwise, a good sweater, denim jeans and denim shirt.”
6. favorite hotel: “the mercer hotel in new york city, for sure.”
7. most memorable meal abroad: “at sea satin in mykonos, greece. it was my first meal with [boyfriend] gary.”
8. when i’m in new york for fashion week, i always make time for: “a meal at abc kitchen or indochine. for a quick snack, i love amy’s bread or the vegan goodies at one lucky duck. my other three stops: think pink nails, aroma espresso bar and the boom boom room for a night out.”
9. best travel tip: “you can still dress comfortably and look chic. start your vacation off on the right foot by wearing a cute travel outfit en route to the destination.”
10. best beats for travel: roman holiday by nicki minaj, countdown by beyonce, call me maybe by carly rae jepsen, wild ones by pit bull and any top 40s tunes!
Filed under: deliberate polish
don't miss most shared posts
February 15, 2013 | column: the style spy
February 11, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
February 08, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
January 25, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love