thanks to these eye-catching extras in a handful of bright hues, it’s easier then ever to add a quick hit of color to your spring look!
1. hand in hand beaded links necklace: give your outfit a twist of lemon with our cheerful beaded necklace, made entirely by hand by women in rwanda through our hand in hand partnership with women for women international. we’ll be wearing ours with everything from a tank and denim cutoffs to our favorite floral maxi dress this season.
2. carousel watch: we’ve put a new spin on arm candy with our carousel bangle watch, inspired by the whimsical merry-go-round in manhattan’s central park. it’s crafted of gold-plated metal and enamel and, just like our signature idiom bangles, you’ll find one of our favorite turns of phrase, “tickled pink,” delicately engraved inside.
3. juliana too flats: add a splash of color to your ensemble while keeping raindrops at bay with our grass green ballerinas, crafted of waterproof rubber and topped with our signature bow.
4. kate spade rectangular barrette: a quick fix for a bad hair day: tie locks back into a clean low pony and sweep bangs back with our sparkly barrette, crafted with crystals in a milky swimming pool hue.
5. alda aviators: whether you’re hanging out in the city or lounging on a beach somewhere warm this season, say “hello sunshine” in our cool tangerine aviators. not only do they have a universally-flattering fit, polarized lenses shield eyes from harmful rays.
Filed under: deliberate polish
don't miss most shared posts
February 15, 2013 | column: the style spy
February 11, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
February 08, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love
January 25, 2013 | column: , 20th anniversary: things we love